The following presentations are in PDF format.
- Grantee presentations
- Speaker presentations
- 10 Top Ways to Be Successful As An RWJF Grantee
Donna Behrens, R.N., M.P.H., Maryland Assembly on School-Based Health Care
- Cultural Competence
Tedla W. Giorgis, Ph.D., D.C. Community Services Agency Multicultural Community Support Program
- Evidence-based Treatment Services in Schools: What’s Possible?
Lisa Jaycox, Ph.D., RAND
- Selected Issues Facing Immigrant Youth
Gregory Chen, Esq., Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
- School Mental Health Program Early Intervention Services to reduce barriers to learning
Barbara Parks, L.I.C.S.W., Prevention and Early Intervention Program
D.C. Department of Mental Health
- Refugee and Immigrant Youth
Louise Peloquin, Ph.D.
Refugee Mental Health Program. SAMHSA/ORR